This is an about page so I guess I’ll give you a small summary of me and my life!
First of all, my name is Anna. That is pretty vital information. And Second of all, I am 16 years old.
Okay now for the small-ish summary:
I was born on a windy cold morning in…JUST KIDDING. I was actually born August 24th in Paris, France. My whole family is from France, not just me. I was born in Paris and lived there for two years of my life. Unfortunately for me, these were two years I have no memory of. After Paris we moved to a small town about 20 minutes from Paris called Villiers-Sur-Marne. There my 2 sisters and 1 brother were born.
At 8 years old, my parents told us we were moving to America. At the time I thought of it as just a long airplane ride to another country. Turns out I would actually have to learn another language and adjust to new weather. If you don’t know, Arizona can get a bit hot in the summer. Especially when you move in the middle of June.
Well 8 years later I am still in Arizona, but this time I want to share my world and my adventures with the world, or the internet I guess.
Okay, so here are some fun facts about me:
1. I am the oldest of 4
2. I speak French and English fluently and have taken 4 years of Spanish
3. I love love love traveling more than anything else
4. I love trying new foods
5. I don’t eat meat for animal cruelty reasons and for my health
6. My dad is a French chef, so yes, I get a lot of crepes and tarts
7. I hate country music with a burning passion
8. I love taking pictures. It actually has become quite a hobby and I hope to one day be good enough to take travel pictures for magazines!
9. I also think I want to be a flight attendant like my grandma was in the 60’s
10. I have a status visa in America which doesn’t allow me to travel abroad. This is making me home-sick and even more driven to leave the country next year.
If you have questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org